Woodward is a multinational company with leading edge technology headquartered in Fort Collins, Co. USA. They are an independent designer, manufacturer and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial, and military aircraft turbines; reciprocating engines; and electrical power system equipment.
They have global customers in the aerospace power, and process industries, and transportation markets.They rely on Woodward technology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable, minimizing environmental impact.
The Director of IT Security Risk Compliance provides vision and leadership for developing, and supporting information security initiatives, and strategies throughout Woodward. This includes developing and documenting security policies, and standards. Providing oversight and monitoring of ongoing activities related to the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of Woodwards electronic information and compliance with established IT security controls.
Additionally the Director manages security audits and reviews. This position could be located in our Colorado (Ft. Collins) or Illinois (Rockford or Skokie) facilities.
- Identifies and evaluates security risks during acquisitions and divestitures.
- Serves as the companys’ HIPAA Security Officer (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
- Safe Harbor Privacy contact responsible for the global compliance with EU data protection laws.
- Creates and maintains global security related policies and procedures in accordance with local and federal laws in all countries, that Woodward conducts business.
- Establish IT security controls monitors compliance and performs or manages security assessments and reviews.
- Evaluates security related internal or external auditorsquos reports makes recommendations for solutions facilitates and monitors implementation.
- Develops and maintains plans to handle security related technology crises.
- This includes identifying solutions and leading implementation projects to protect company data from loss by accident, malicious attack, unauthorized access or alteration.
- Drives continuous process improvements and uses continuous improvement tools (ie Lean MAIC Six Sigma Kaizen, etc.) to analyze operational statistics trends and variances.
- Manages the Global Record Management Program Evaluates, and recommends solutions for computer security issues and access requirements as they relate to external parties such as customers suppliers ,vendors, etc.
- Collaborates with legal counsel privacy officer.
- Internal Audit and Human Resources to establish and maintain a system for ensuring that security and privacy policies are met.
- Strong technical ability and background with focus on network server storage and database technology.
- Advanced project management skillls.
- Education or Formal Training (4) year college degree (BABS) in computer science mathematics communications, business administration or related field.
- One or more security related certificates, such as CISSP Security + CISA CISM GSEC.
- Experience required a minimum of (8) years of Information Technology experience, preferably in a global manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of (3) years of IT security related experience.
- Prior leadership experience required.
Woodward is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply to: Woodward, Inc. – Human Resources – 5001 N. Second Street – Loves Park, IL 61111 – 5808
P.O. Box 7001 – Rockford, IL 61125 – 7001
phone – (815) 877 – 7441; fax – (815) 639 -6033
e-mail – email@example.com