“His hair has not been combed due to a comb not being available for him…”
The wife of convicted terrorist Abu Hamza is complaining that her husband is receiving unduly harsh treatment at the hands of American prison authorities, as reported by The Express (of London, U.K.) on Jan. 14, 2013.
Convicted on terrorism charges by a British court in 2006, the hook-handed imam has since been extradited to the United States to face justice on 11 terror-related charges ranging from providing aid to al-Qaeda, to attempting to establish a terrorist training camp within the U.S.
For a period of eight years, and at a cost to British taxpayers of £1 million ($1.5 million), Hamza successfully fought off American attempts at extradition until late last year
Strife From The Wife…
As reported, the terrorist’s wife, Najat Hamza, has publically complained on a supporters website that her better half is receiving ill-treatment at the hands of American prison authorities.
Still residing in Great Britain, Najat has specifically complained:
- All this time he has remained in solitary confinement 23 hours a day in a small room with no window and no sunlight.
- For one hour, he is allowed to stretch his legs just next to his cell where there is not even enough room to even do that.
- She has received few letters from him.
- He has been allowed to call her just once.
- His hair has not been combed due to a comb not being available for him.
- He doesn’t even know the direction of the kibla [which indicates the direction in which Muslims must pray].
- He is still praying but is left to guess [which direction to face].
- It has also been reported he is seldom allowed the use of his hook.
Thanks Be To Allah And The British Workers…
Najat made a point of thanking “all those brothers and sisters who have supported my husband for all these years.”
She signed off by letting supporters know:
“Your help, love and concern for him has not gone unnoticed.
Your reward is with Allah.”
The Express also cites that the Jihadist’s spouse is:
“Believed to be still living on benefits [welfare] in London with some of her seven children.”
If you like with this article, please forward it to family and friends.
Please click on the “SUBSCRIBE” button above to receive e-mail updates whenever new articles are published.
To become a writer for snaptwig.com, please click here – http://exm.nr/y8utl8.