Why should the company hire you over another candidate?
1. Tell them what you can DO for their company that makes you better than the other applicants. If possible, list specific instances in which you made a positive contribution to your past jobs.
2. If someone was to hire you it can be due to many things. mostly if you seem like a hard worker, dedicated, on time, reliable, and also if they can benefit from having you work for them you will be more likely to be hired! Also, remember to dress accordingly for the interview and present yourself in confidence and intelligence.
3. Because I am applying for a career, the others are applying for a job.
4. You could say you have the qualities they are looking for, you can easily adapt to different environment, you’re flexible and willing to learn new things. You have experience for position advertised.
5. I am hard working, honest polite and dedicated to my work duties. The best way to respond is to give concrete example of why your skills and accomplishments make you the best candidate for the job.
6. Take a few moments to compare the job description with your abilities as well as mentioning what you have accomplished in the past. Be positive. Reiterate you interest in the company and the position. I know I can excel at this position and what I don’t already know, I will learn.
7. You could say: “I have researched your company and am a strong believer in your approach to [marketing/customer service/environment/community involvement/whatever] so I know I share your goals.”
8. I have a lot of experience. I am a team player and a fast learner and able to contribute to this company. “My experience at XYZ Company has given me the perfect background for this job. In seven out of eight programming projects in school, my program ran successfully on the first try–the best average for any student in the class. I have the potential and the capability for performing great things here. I also have the zeal for which this company looks for in an employee.”
9. I am highly motivated, and would be a great member of your team!
You could say you have the qualities they are looking for, you can easily adapt to different environment, you’re flexible and willing to learn new things. You have experience for the position advertised.
10. I am friendly, helpful, honest and I believe in myself and what it takes to be successful in this position.
11. I truly believe in this company.
12. I have excessive experience in this field.
13. I am more than qualified for the position.
14. I am a very friendly, outgoing and sales driven person.
15. If you can’t answer this question, you will probably not get the job!
Take advantage of these job interview strategies and they should greatly enhance your ability to close the deal on acquiring the job! Good luck…you are hired!