Searching for that perfect cookie treat? The kind that you can eat without guilt because it is low calorie, healthy, and tasty. These two ingredient cookies are so easy to make that now you can have them at breakfast, lunch, dinner or anytime. Plus, they won’t ruin your diet. Each cookie is less than 35 calories, and so delicious.
You only need ripe bananas and quick cooking oats. Bananas are healthy and have almost no fat in them, and this recipe is a good way to use up over ripe bananas. Check out the video to learn how healthy bananas are for you. These cookies are also good if you add raisins or nuts to the ingredients of bananas and oats. If you like, you can also add spices to the recipe to give the cookies a different flavor. You will be happy to give these to family members because they are filled with desirable ingredients.
Banana oat low calorie cookies (15 cookies)
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup of quick cooking oats
- non stick cooking spray for the cookie sheet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mash bananas.
- Stir in the cup of quick cooking oats and mix well.
- Spray a cookie sheet with the non stick cooking spray. (Cookies will stick without adding the non stick cooking spray).
- Using a tablespoon, place cookie mixture onto the cookie sheet making 15 cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- If you have any leftovers, these cookies will keep for a few days in the fridge.