Just a few days ago, the Walt Disney World Resorts dished out all of the romantic details for ‘True Love Week’ at the parks and resorts. This special week is part of Disney’s ‘Limited Time Magic’ celebrations being held throughout the year. This signature event will be held from Feb. 11-17, 2013 and will include plenty of themed merchandise, shows and dining experiences.
Romance definitely be in the air during this week long celebration, including new themed photo opportunities for love birds. This is just the beginning of the list of special, heart-warming celebration opportunities happening at Disney. Let’s take a closer look at what ‘True Love Week’ is all about.
- Cinderella’s Castle: This is no Castle of Lights, but it will do. Cinderella’s castle will transform and change colors from pink, red, lavender and blue starting nightly at dusk.
- Romance is in the Air: The resorts will be struck by Cupid’s arrow and romance will be everywhere you look. Disney will be decorated with Valentine’s Day-themed banners, signage and other decorations. Plus, romantic music will fill the air throughout the resorts and theme parks.
- Gifts and Goodies: Limited-edition pins, plushes, apparel and other gifts and goodies will all be themed after this romantic holiday.
- Romantic Dinners for Two: Disney will be offering special candlelit dinners for two featuring pre-selected menus at Artist Point, The Wave…of American Flavors, Hollywood Brown Derby and Yachtsman Steakhouse. Call 407.WDW.DINE to make your reservations.
- Wishing Well: Make your wish at Cinderella’s Wishing Well
- Characters: The characters will be dressed for the occasion and ready to meet all of the lovebirds.
- Carriage: A great photo opportunity will await you in the New Fantasyland where you can have your picture taken alongside Cinderella’s Glass Coach.
Plus so much more!
Princes and princesses will be able to live happily ever after while taking part in this one-of-a-kind celebration. If you ask me, I bet there will be a lot of engagements happening throughout the Disney parks and resorts during this celebration. I bet even more so than normal.
At the resorts Princes can order long stem roses, champagne, a rose petal scatter in the room and chocolate covered strawberries from the Disney Florist (www.Disney florist.com). These items will be delivered to the room while you enjoy all of the other activities at the parks and resorts.
Other romantic resort happenings available include couples’ massages available at Senses, A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian. Disney Weddings (DisneyWeddings.com) are also offering wedding and vow renewal opportunities for couples throughout the parks and resorts.
The Limited Time Magic at Disney Parks will continue to treat guests to weekly surprises and unique celebrations that will only enhance their Disney vacation. This is the year to plan you Disney vacation, because you never know what Disney has in store for you and your family. It will something you have to experience for yourself.
For more information about Limited Time Magic visit the official website at LimitedTimeMagic.com.