I have already posted a list of events happening in the Vero Beach and surrounding areas this weekend. With a little bit more searching I have found even more events happening in the Martin and St. Lucie County areas. There is everything from guided hikes, parades, arts and crafts and much more!
Let’s take a look at what is happening within just a short drive from the Vero Beach area:
Friday, February 22, 2013
- An Evening with a Cajun Captain and a French Chef aboard a relaxing cruise along the Indian River. Cruise departs at 5 p.m. from the City Marina in Downtown Fort Pierce (1 Avenue A). Cost is $50 per person. For reservations call 772.216.1461 or visit IndianRiverLagoonBoatTours.com for more information.
- Sweetheart Dinner and Dance at the Polish American Social Club (343 Prima Vista Blvd.) in Port St. Lucie from 5-9 p.m. For ages 45 and up. Cost is a $16 donation per person. For reservations call 772.871.9551.
Saturday, February 23, 2013
- Oxbow Guided Hike at 9 a.m. leaving the Oxbow Eco-Center (5400 NE St. James Drive) in Port St. Lucie. For more information call 772.785.5833.
- Cracker Trail Riders Parade from 10:30 a.m.-noon at the North Indian River Drive intersection at Seaway Drive to Cobb’s Landing in Fort Pierce.
- Fundraiser for Restoration House at the Indian River Presbyterian church (2499 Virginia Avenue) in Fort Pierce. For more information call 772.464.4263.
- Mystery Dinner Theater from 5:30-9 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church (260 SW Prima Vista Blvd.) in Port St. Lucie. Cost is $10-$25 per person. For tickets call 772.878.1155.
- Arts, Crafts and Bake Sale from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Indian River Presbyterian Church (2449 Virginia Avenue) in Fort Pierce. For more information call 772.464.4236
- Ridgeway Flea Market from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Ridgeway Clubhouse (8347 SW Swan Avenue) in Hobe Sound. For more information call 772.546.1428
- Nature Hikes fearing Seashore Secrets at 9 a.m. at the Ocean Bay Preserve (7600 S. Ocean Drive) in Jensen Beach. For reservations call 772.971.5611
Sunday, February 24, 2013
- Stuart-Jensen Elks Car and Bike Show from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Stuart-Jensen Elks Lodge (1001 Kanner Highway) in Stuart. Car and bike registration is $15-$20 per person. For more information call 772.221.0621
- Guided Beach Walks from 8:30-10 a.m. leaving Stuart Beach (899 NE Ocean Blvd.) in Stuart. Cost is $10 per person. For more information call 772.225.0505 or visit FloridaOcean.org
- Elks Outdoor Green Market at the Stuart-Jensen Elks Lodge (1001 Kanner Highway) in Stuart. For more information call 772.221.0621
- Classic Car Show and Kids’ Carnival from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Temple Beth El Israel School (551 SW Bethany Drive) in Port St. Lucie. For more information call 772.336.2424.
Check back later in the weekend for a list of activities and events happening in the area next week!