Playing indoor golf on the latest generation HD golf simulators at Falcon Ridge Golf Course is the answer for players wondering where they could hole up and hole out now that the dog days of winter have set in.
General manager Steve Spratt and his staff are welcoming golfers of all ability levels to the south-end facility where there are two new offers on the table.
“Foursomes can play for only $100 in total when they book screen times for between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.,” said Spratt. “And for junior players 18 and under, there’s a 15% screen fee discount for individual golfers.
The kitchen staff will be pitching in too, with a special menu being served on Valentine’s Day.
“We’ve created a magnificent four-course meal on Valentine’s Day for $35 per person and live entertainment will set a memorable mood for our guests,” said Spratt.
Here are the available screen times for the next six days:
- Jan. 29 – Screen time bookings available from opening until 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and from 8:30 p.m. until close.
- Jan. 30 – One simulator can be booked from opening until 9:30 a.m. and from 5 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. Both machines can be booked from 9 p.m. until close.
- Jan. 31 – Both simulators are open until 5:30 p.m. and from 6:30 p.m. to close.
- Feb. 1 – Both simulators can be booked until 3:30 p.m. and from 6:30 p.m. until close.
- Feb. 2 – One simulator is open until 9:30 a.m. and the second machine can be booked from 12:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. and from 8 p.m. until close.
- Feb. 3 – Both simulators can be booked from 5 p.m. until close.
“Our latest generation High Definition Golf machines are loaded with 23 famous golf courses,” Spratt said. “Banff Springs, Bay Hill, Bethpage Black, Doral, Casa De Campo, Kiawah Island, Nicklaus North, Pacific Dunes, Pebble Beach, Pinehurst No. 2, Spanish Bay, Spyglass Hill and Torrey Pines are just some of the tracks players can challenge.
“They feature sharp views and record all aspects of the game. Golfers are also able to track club speed, impact points, each club’s yardage and more. They can also be set up for match-play and best-ball rounds.”
Falcon Ridge opens at 8 a.m. and the last screen times happen at 9 p.m.
Falcon Ridge is located at 4740 High Rd., across from Rideau Carleton Track and Slots on Albion Road.
To book screen times and to make a Valentine’s Day reservation, call 613.822.6742 ex. 2 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.