The STYLE360 Presented by CONAIR has a great lineup of creative, fashion-forward and talented designers during it’s New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2013 show! The amazing fashion shows are scheduled for February 11-13th, with A-List Communications as a new Presenting Sponsor, Conair Corporation, who will be be partnering with STYLE360 to unveil its new collection of “Infiniti Pro by Conair” styling tools. The exciting new collection presents the latest technology of professional quality curling irons, straighteners and hair dryers, that are designed to create luscious curls, silky straight hair or voluminous frizz free blowouts!
Kicking-off Style360 presented by Conair is a fantastic line-up of high profile fashion shows and celebrity hosted industry parties:
Monday, February 11th
- 8 pm – 10 pm: YARNZ Fashion Presentation and Launch Party. YARNZ is renowned for its thematic printed cashmere scarves, YARNZ’s loyal following includes Madonna, Scarlett Johansson, and Sarah Jessica Parker. Collections can be found at leading retailers including Bergdorf Goodman in New York, Colette in Paris, Liberty of London, and Takashimaya in Japan.
Tuesday, February 12th:
- 11 am: Tumbler & Tipsy by Michael Kuluva Fashion Show to present its sultry and stylish brand, which took fashion week by storm last season with a “Just Dance 4” inspired show featuring newly gold minted Soccer Olympian Alex Morgan, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star Kendall Jenner, and British pop star, Cher Lloyd performs her debut single ‘Want U Back’.
- 3 pm: Ashton Michael Fashion Show, by Ashton Hirota for Conair Style360 to perform his latest capsule collection. Ashton Michael is known for his unique and one-of-a-kind pieces tailored for a wide range of public images such as Will.iAm , Nicki Minaj, Usher, and Chris Brown. With surprise guests attending and walking, this show will bring the stage to the runway.
- 7 pm: FrontRow by Shateria Moragne-el Fashion Show will round out the day with their highly anticipated presentation, incorporating signature clothing for the confident consumer that “never settles for anything less than the front row.” FrontRow debuted at last season’s STYLE360 with an accompanied performance by JoJo and attendance by brand-fans like super-model Jessica White.
Wednesday, February 13th
- 10 am: VOZ and Maison de LaCour Fashion Show. VOZ is a luxury brand that creates eco-friendly, hand-made, beautiful pieces while using new methods to empower women around the world. Maison de LaCour pushes fashion boundaries by combining couture finishing techniques, creating a dynamic line unlike any other labels on the market.
- 2 pm: Boy Meets Girl® by Stacy Igel presents the “Invasion Collections” inspired by the “BritPop” music scene of the early 90s. The fashion show will host a special performance by Epic Recording artist and American Idol alumni, Leah Labelle while strutting edgy, yet stylish pieces on the runway that appear in major publications such as WWD and Teen Vogue.
- 6:30 pm: Junk Food Art House and Sony Pictures Entertainment presents “Le Smurfette” curated by Lois Sakany & Sami Grand-Pierre of Highsnobette.com. In anticipation of the Smurfs 2 in theatres July 31, the show will reflect Smurfette’s spunk and undeniable cute factor with hints of Parisian accents from the movie. The collection mixes couture and high-end label aesthetics with street wear elements to create a look that presents Smurfette as an icon of style and fun.
- 8 pm- 11 pm: “Le Look Smurfette” Blue-Carpet After Party
For more information on this season’s designers and view runway trends, please visit ELLE.com/STYLE360. Twitter @NYFWSTYLE360 and Facebook @ STYLE360.
All fashion shows will be styled by Conair’s professional hair team (www.conair.com). James Vincent will be the key makeup artist with the official makeup partners, Kevyn Aucoin Beauty (www.kevynaucoin.com) and AOFM PRO (www.aofmpro). Official sponsors also include Harman/Kardon Headphones (www.harmankardon.com) and Jarlsberg Cheese Lite (www.jarlsbergusa.com), a sponsor that will show fashion week attendees why it has been a #1 selling cheese in the US for 45 years. Photo and promotional support will be provided by newspaper partner, the New York Post (www.nypost.com). STYLE360 presented by Conair’s official hotel partner, is the luxurious Sanctuary Hotel (www.sactuaryhotelnyc.com) and official nightclub sponsor Rosewood (www.rosewoodnyc.com).