Save up to 70% off at Sears’ 48-hour sale on Friday and Saturday, February 1 and 2. Take an extra 40% off clothing, intimates and sleepwear in Sears’ fashion clearance and save up to 70% off original prices. This is the time to replace, restock and renew your wardrobe while prices are at their seasonal lowest. Many items will transition easily into spring and summer, and even work well for year-round career and casual wear.
Shop Your Way Rewards bonus members get 5% in points on qualifying purchases when they use their Sears Card. If you’re not a member, you can apply now and begin saving and earning even more.
Featured at Sears’ 48-hour sale are 60% off men’s suits, slacks and dress shirts from Dockers, Covington, Haggar and David Taylor. Ideal for professional, corporate or career wear, these pieces will mix and match for myriad coordinating and contrasting looks. Ladies will enjoy 60% off Everlast and Joe Boxer apparel and 50% off Bali and Maidenform bras and panties.
If you’re looking for something special for Valentine’s Day, Sears has diamond pendants in 10k gold for $129.99 and amethyst crosses, pendants and bracelets for only $49.99 each. Romanza jewelry is 75% off and Tradition Diamond jewelry for Valentine’s Day engagements is 70% off.
More 40-hour specials at Sears include:
- 55% off Carter’s for infants, newborns and toddlers
- 50% off Canyon River Blues fashion tops and shorts for boys
- 50% off fashion tops and bottoms for girls
- Everlast men’s track jackets $19.99 (Reg. $40)
- Everlast Defense men’s cotton tees with Cotton Inc. Wicking Windows technology $9.99 (Reg. $20)
- Character tees for boys and girls $7.99 (Reg. $18)
- Russell pocket tees for men $4.99 (Reg. $14)
- Russell full-zip fleece hoodies for men $17.99 (Reg. $36)
- 50% off Jaclyn Intimates and Covington sleepwear for women
- 40% off handbags and wallets
- 40% off ladies’ socks
- Bongo colored skinnies for juniors $14.99 (Reg. $30)
- Lee classic denim with bling for misses $27.99 (Reg. $32.99)
- Laura Scott polos for misses and petite $9.99 (Reg. $20)
- Laura Scott crops for misses and petites $19.99 (Reg. $40)
Sears is centrally located at 7201 Two Notch Road in Columbia.
To see Sears’ complete selection of 48-hour sale specials, or to place an order online, please visit Sears’ website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~