The 19th annual SAG Awards may not have the most memorable red carpet style, but it had its share of fabulous stars who shined and looked beautiful in high couture gowns. Here is the low down on the best dressed actresses tonight .
1. Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior – The night belonged to Marion Cotillard who by far the best dressed actress on the red carpet tonight. Her Christian Dior haute couture gown was all about elegance and she looked like the million dollar movie star she is.
2. Claire Danes in Givenchy – Claire Danes has had a great award season season so far. Her Golden Globes style was widely praised and tonight she again showed why she is a red carpet darling. In a one sleeved Givenchy gown she looked red hot and her vampire red lips were a total hit.
3 – Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior- Even though she was sick with pneumonia, Jennifer Lawrence managed to look knock-out in a sleek Christian Dior haute couture gown in deep navy blue. Her Chopard jewels and red lips added to her glamorous appeal and put her on the best dressed list.
4. Naomi Watts in Marchesa – We know she can look great even in proverbial potato sack, but tonight Naomi Watts looked radiant in gray lace Marchesa gown and beautiful Fabergé earrings. Her beautiful ring (another piece from Fabergé) raspberry lipstick and soft wavy hair were reminiscent of vintage glamour.
5. Jennifer Garner in Oscar de la renta- Sparkling in a gold strapless Oscar de la Renta gown, Jennifer Garner was a far cry from her every day mommy look. The star kept the neck bare and opted for a chunky gold bracelet instead.
6. Helen Hunt in Romona Keveza- At 50 years of age, Helen Hunt can give the 20 something starlet a run for their money with her timeless beauty and svelte figure. The star looked absolutely stunning in a Romona Keveza gown, accessorized with a Neil Lane choker and a Swarovski clutch
7. Amanda Seyfried in Zac Posen- A modern day mermaid, Amanda Seyfried rocked the color of the night – a deep indigo blue. Her Zac Posen gown and long Lorraine Schwartz pendant necklace made her one of the best dressed at the SAG 2013 red carpet.
8. Jessica Paré – Mad Men star beguiled at the red carpet with her top knot and an emerald green gown that was so different than the reds and blues we saw on the red carpet tonight. She was chic, elegant and so Mrs Draper!
9. Michelle Dockery in Chado Ralph Rucci – Downton Abbey star donned one of the most deceptively demure gown on the red carpet tonight. It was simple black gown but the sheer bodice on the side gave it an edge. Who says a lady can’t have fun?
10. Tina fey in Oscar de la Renta- TV’s one of the funniest ladies had a glorious night – a trophy win and a near perfect gown on the red carpet! Her Oscar de la renta gown with a belted waist and an old world glam hair and makeup made Tina one of the best dressed tonight