Rosecrance Mental Health is for adolescents, children, and adults. It is a private not-for-profit organization offering behavioral health process. They also offer additional service for children, adolescents, adults and families. Rosecrance offers comprehensive addiction services including prevention, intervention, detoxication, inpatient and outpatient treatment, and experimental therapies, dual-diagnosis care and family education.
Rosecrance also offers high quality, efficient and effective outpatient mental health service for children, adults and families through a variety of Programs. Rosecrance serves more than 13,000 families each year.
Rosecrance is looking to hire an Human Resources Secretary for clerical support.
- Provide all office support for the Director of HR and the HT Dept.
- Answer and respond to incoming telephone calls for the HR Dept.
- Attend to general correspondence filing and mail for the dept.
- Establish and maintain personnel files.
- Ensure employee records are accurate, organized and maintained within regulatory standards.
- Accurate entry of employee data and transaction into the human resources electronic system.
- Maintain various departmental databases and generate reports from those systems as requested.
- Assist in the organization’s maintenance and administration of employee benefits and records.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of meetings, special events and conferences.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the professional code of conduct and within the framework of the law.
- Serve as a role model and demonstrate positive guest relationships.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Intermediate windows based skills including Microsoft, Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet, Exployer and outlook.
- Working knowledge of HR software application.
- Resourceful, highly organized, and able to prioritize.
- Ability to maintain confidently.
- Intermediate experience of general office procedures and practice.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Self driven, shows iniative and thinks proactive.
Resecrance – Human Resources = 1021 N. Mulford – Rockford, IL 61107