If you happen to enjoy a little tequila now-and-then, you’re in luck! Friday, Feb. 22, 2013, is National Margarita Day and many restaurants, bars and establishments across America will be celebrating by offering special discounts and deals on margaritas!
Nothing quite hits the spot like an ice cold cocktail and today is no exception. Being able to enjoy a fabulous cocktail at a discounted price after a hectic week, sounds like a real no-brainer! And speaking of no-brainers, No Brainer Day is only a few days away.
In honor of National Margarita Day, why not celebrate by visiting one or two of the locations listed below?
Please check website for specific details. And as always, please drink responsibly.
National Margarita Day 2013: Celebrations Across America
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville restaurants will be celebrating National Margarita Day in a great big way this year. Besides margarita specials all day long, there will be discounts on margarita-themed products, contests and a National Margarita Day Toast at 5:00 p.m. You can even learn how to make margaritas during the complimentary Margarita University from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Distrito will be offering half-price margaritas and delicious food specials from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. on Feb. 22, 2013. And if you are looking for the ultimate margarita, check out the $50 Herradura Suprema Margarita, a special margarita served in a special glass signed by Iron Chef Garces. Besides tasting great, proceeds benefit the Garces Family Foundation.
- The Red O will be offering a Social Hour from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. on Feb. 22, 2013. And this just in….According to Red O, guests will also receive a free margarita with dinner purchase!
- El Torito will be celebrating again this year by offering an extra shot of Puerto Vallarta Gold Tequila in their famous House Margarita’s for just $2 more. Just stop by the Dining Room or the Tequila Bar all day long.
- Tacos & Tequila (T&T) will be celebrating the big day with two-for-one Top Shelf margaritas from 11:00 – 11:00 p.m..
- Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar will be letting you decide which special they’ll be offering in honor of National Margarita Day. Check out the details online.
- Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill will be serving up three specials for $2.22 each! Get the Little Larry Margarita and Tequila Chicken Tacos. Plus $2.22 of each “top-shelf margarita purchase” will benefit a local charity!
- Buy one, get one free at Hussong’s Cantina in Las Vegas on Feb. 22, 2013.
- Get the house special margarita for $4.95 at Casa Vega from 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Feb. 22, 2013.
And just in case you can’t make it to one of the celebrations listed above, why not whip up your own margarita in honor of the holiday? Check out these amazing 25 margarita cocktails! And speaking of delicious, National Tortilla Chip Day is Feb. 24, 2013. Enjoy!