The March 2013 pin release line up for Disneyland Paris includes Star Wars, Fantasyland attraction pins, and more. There is also a Pin Trading Event at 6 p.m. on March 29, 2013, in the Yellow Rose Dance Hall at Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne with sales starting at 6 p.m. See below for release dates and more details about the pins.
Saturday, March 2, 2013
- Ariel St. Patrick’s Day 2013 Pin – This pin celebrates St. Patrick’s Day 2013. The pin features Ariel from The Little Mermaid wearing a green dress and a leprechaun hat while holding a four leaf clover. (Limited Edition of 400)
- Darth Maul Star Wars Poster Pin – This is a pin featuring Darth Maul.
- R2-D2 Star Wars Poster Pin – This pin features R2-D2.
- Tiana Pin – This pin features Princess Tiana from The Princess and the Frog. The pin features a flower on the front and opens to reveal an image of Tiana as well as her name in autograph style. (Limited Edition of 600)
Saturday, March 16, 2013
- Printemps 2013 Dopey Pin – This pin celebrates spring (printemps in French). It features Dopey with a bird and flowers. (Limited Edition of 600)
Saturday, March 23, 2013
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant Pin – This pin represents the Dumbo attraction in Fantasyland at Disneyland Paris.
- It’s a Small World Pin – This pin represents the It’s a Small World boat ride in Fantasyland.
- Le Carrousel de Lancelot Pin – This pin represents the Lancelot’s Carousel ride in Fantasyland.
- Peter Pan’s Flight Pin – This pin represents the Peter Pan ride in Fantasyland at Disneyland Paris.
See images of the pins here.