It has often been said that one picture is worth 1,000 words. Well, here is that picture.
Notice the correlation between the starred areas, representing areas experiencing “mysterious loud booms” and shaking, and the New Madrid Fault and shake zone.
Per the Zetas of ZetaTalk, a major earthquake in the New Madrid Fault zone area will devastate vast areas of the United States and Canada. The New Madrid fault line follows the Mississippi River from Illinois to Arkansas, crossing five state lines – Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Tennessee – as well as the Mississippi River in at least three places. The New Madrid seismic zone consists of a series of faults, including fault lines that run up toward the Great Lakes and from the center of the Gulf of Mexico up the East Coast.
The earth wobble intensifies. Planet X (Nibiru) is barrelling toward Earth as it exits the solar system.
For a FREE subscription and regular updates from this author, click Subscribe at the top of the page.
This “loud boom” illustration does not include areas experiencing sinkhole development, derailments, explosions, and collapsing buildings, but the states of their occurrence pretty much match the ones shown. The time period covered is January-February 2013.
- (Feb 16) Florence, Alabama
- (Feb 19) Verde Valley, Arizona
- (Feb 21) Alameda, California (near San Francisco)
- (Feb 16) Dairyville, California (Northern California)
- (Feb 16) Imperial Valley, California (113 miles east of San Diego)
- (Feb 19) Torrance, California (21 miles southwest of Los Angeles)
- (Feb 21) Collier County, Florida
- (Feb 19) Mulberry, Polk County, Florida
- (Feb 05) Milton, Florida
- (Jan 28) Fish Creek, Georgia
- (Feb 25) Eden, Idaho
- (Feb 16) De Soto, Illinois
- (Jan 28) Corbin, Kentucky
- (Jan 13) Nortonville, Kentucky
- (Feb 17) Ferndale, Michigan
- (Jan 12) Walker, Michigan
- (Jan 16) Pascagoula, Mississippi
- (Feb 03) Mount Vernon, Missouri
- (Feb 02) Springfield, Missouri
- (Feb 11) Wall, New Jersey
- (Feb 23) Trenton, New Jersey
- (Jan 13) Gorham, New York
- (Feb 14) Coldwater, Ohio
- (Feb 15) Findlay, Ohio
- (Jan 21) Elk, Oklahoma
- (Feb 20-21) Richland County, South Carolina
- (Feb 12) Morristown and Seymour, Tennessee
- (Jan 28) Alice, Texas
- (Feb 16) Fairfax and Burke, Virginia
- (Feb 12) Lorton, Virginia
- (Feb 16) Sandgate, Vermont
- (Feb 21) Bradford, Vermont
- (Feb 26) Kanawha County, West Virginia
Feel free to post your comments below.
- New Normal: Mysterious loud booms and shaking here to stay – January 2013
- Loud booms heard all across United States in only 48 hours
- Mysterious Texas-Louisiana fireball cover-up, Oct. 15, 2012 (Photos)
- Earth wobble intensifies: Mysterious ground shaking & loud booms in New Jersey
- They’re back! Mysterious ‘loud booms’ return to Wisconsin (Photos)
- Where is Planet X? Rapidly closing the gap to Earth, more second sun sightings