Earlier this week, liberal talk show host Mike Malloy said he wants the entire Republican Party dead, Jack Coleman reported at Newsbusters on Wednesday.
“But I have an interest in seeing the entire Republican Party die. I mean, on their backs, their little squiggly legs up in their air. I want to see the Republican Party dead,” he said.
“Just, just completely, replace it with something. I know, replace it with the tea baggers and let them have their little minority fun, you know, give ’em 10 seats in the House and one seat in the Senate and give that to Ted Cruz,” he added.
Malloy then repeated his desire to see Republicans dead.
“I just want to see the Republican Party dead. I mean, dead. I mean literally, dead!” he exclaimed.
Eliminationist rhetoric is nothing new for Malloy.
Last November, he called on an “angel of the Lord” to decapitate everyone in the Tea Party.
“These Tea Bag bas***ds who by the way, I just wish they would all just go away — or, like in Passover, I just wish there was an angel of the Lord that would pass over — instead of killing the first born in all the households of Egypt just wipe out all the Tea Baggers,” he said.
“Just, you know, the terrible swift sword, just lob their heads off,” he added, while making exaggerated “swishing” sounds.
In May 2011, Malloy suggested that SEAL team 6 assassinate George W. Bush.
“So when does Seal Unit 6, or whatever it’s called, drop in on George Bush? Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden,” he said.
Malloy is not the only liberal to call for the death of the entire Republican Party.
In July 2011, gay sex columnist Dan Savage told Bill Maher that he wished all Republicans were “f*****g dead.”
“Surprisingly,” Coleman wrote, “Malloy’s previous experience doesn’t include a stint at Radio Rwanda in the mid-’90s.”
Audio of Malloy’s comments can be heard here.
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberal hate talkers Malloy, Rhodes attack Dick Cheney for getting new heart
- Liberal hate talker Mike Malloy mocks tornado victims on radio program
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy suggests SEAL team assassinate Pres. Bush
- Mike Malloy accuses Glenn Beck of conspiracy to assassinate President Obama
- Gay sex columnist to Bill Maher: I wish all Republicans were f—–g dead
- Liberal talk show hosts display hatred on radio and television
- Hollywood kills Tea Partiers, Christians in movie ‘God Bless America’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Is liberal rhetoric responsible for Family Research Council shooting?
- Liberal hate talker Randi Rhodes: ‘Cut off’ conservative women’s ovaries
- Liberals express hate as Dick Cheney recovers from heart transplant surgery
- Liberals on Twitter wish death on Republicans, GOP voters and the Tea Party
If you like this article, you can follow Joe on Twitter @jnewby1956, visit his Facebook page, or subscribe to receive email updates when a new article is published.
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe’s blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe’s articles at Right News Now, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.