The Howard Stern Show for Tuesday, January 29, 2013 featured the following highlights:
1. ‘Who Would My Woman Bang’ fallout: Ronnie Mund was still steaming mad at Howard 100 News Reporter Jon Leiberman after Monday’s edition of the all new game “Who Would My Woman Bang?” Ronnie’s girlfriend Stephanie named Leiberman as the Howard Stern Show staffer she would be most willing to have sex with, and Rick’s man isn’t taking it well. See a video clip of the fight here
2. Staff nickname game: In a new Howard Stern Show game, Howard had guess which of his staff members used which nicknames with their wives or girlfriends at home. It was revealed that Sal and Christine call each other “Punkin” and “Poopsquirt,” that Jon Hein and his wife call each other “Pookie” and that Benjy Bronk and Elisa Jordana call each other “Mr. Squirrel” and “Mr. Watermelon”.
3. Staff spelling bee: Ronnie Mund, Tim Sabean and Steve Brandano, three of the worst spellers on the Howard Stern Show staff, went head to head in the most disastrous spelling be in recorded history. Brandano “won” the competition with a score of +1, while Tim and Ronnie battled it out for last place with -4 correct answers. Ronnie and Tim were each granted three chances to spell “psychology,” “definitely” and “vacuum” and were unable to correctly do so. Tim threatened to storm out of the studio at several times during the bit. See a video clip of the staff spelling bee here
4. ‘Who Would My Woman Bang: Part 2’: Howard pulled Jason Kaplan’s envelope from the sack on Day 2 of the game in which Stern Show cast and staff member’s wives must admit who the would most and least like to have sex with in the group other than their husband. Kaplan’s wife said that if she had to choose, she would sleep with Kaplan’s ex-roommate Will Murray. She named Ronnie Mund as her “least favorite” choice among the cast for a sexual partner. Jason told the audience that his wife was horrified by the recent on air revelation that he regularly washes out his anus in the sink after bowel movements.
5. DABADASS Clip of the Week: JD Harmeyer featured his second “DABADASS Clip of the Week,” a clip from the women’s empowerment reality show “Starting Over” in which a life coach helps an overweight woman deal with facing a cupcake. See the DABADASS Clip of the Week here
6. Howard talks about his OCD: A caller asked Howard about his history with obsessive compulsive rituals, and Howard said that his psychiatrist says it’s not OCD, it’s a control issue. Howard said that his OCD type symptoms started in college after he overdosed on LSD one night. Stern said he was under a lot of pressure and had no guidance or sense of control, and the rituals helped him cope. He said he has since let go of all of the rituals because it was beginning to interfere with his work on-air.
Follow the Howard Stern Examiner on Twitter and Facebook