The right beer paired with the right food can be a match made in heaven. Houstonians are fortunate in this regard, for several of our homegrown breweries often schedule beer dinners complete with selected foods to complement the different styles of beer. One of these dinners is scheduled to take place in only a few days. Here is some background information:
Who: No Label Brewing
What: Lucky’s Pub Beer Dinner
Where: Lucky’s Pub, 27126 Northwest Freeway, Cypress, TX
When: January 22, 2013, at 6:30 p.m.
Why: To appreciate the fine art of beer and food
The menu for this beer dinner is as follows:
· Appetizer– Black Wit- O Beer Battered Brie, truffle honey and macerated pears and apples. Served with No Label Black Wit- O
· Soup– Lobster Crab Bisque. Served with No Label Ridgeback Ale
· Salad– Fresh Mixed Greens tossed with Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette and topped with Goat Cheese, Pecans, Blistered Pear Tomatoes, and Bosch Pears. Served with No Label El Hefe
· Entree– Seared Rack of Lamb with Asparagus Risotto topped with Mint Jam. Served with No Label Pale Horse Ale
· Dessert– Moist Chocolate Coffee Cake topped with Milk Stout Ice Cream and Bourbon Caramel Sauce. Served with No Label Elda M. Milk Stout
No Label Brewing and Lucky’s Pub are offering this full- course meal with all the fixin’s and all the beer for just $45 per person. Reservations are necessary and can be made by calling 281-758-2514.
Beer and food are natural companions and No Label Brewing’s Beer Dinner at Lucky’s Pub in Cypress is a great way to experience that moment of magic when the right food meets a compatible beer and sends the senses soaring. It isn’t a question of luck- matching the right beer with the right food takes a certain degree of skill to get the flavors just right and the folks at Lucky’s Pub are ready to tantalize your taste buds with their expertise. Make your reservation today and enjoy this evening of great food and fine brew.
Want to read more about the world’s greatest beverage? Visit Great Beer Now!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Click the “subscribe” link below to receive automatic updates whenever a new post is made.