Celebrity watchers undoubtedly noticed the glamorous Hollywood hairstyle trends on the “70th Annual Golden Globe Awards” red carpet, which aired last night, January 13, and fans of Kate Hudson want inside information on how to get her “Golden Globe” look.
Celebrity hairstylist, David Babaii, shared his secrets on coiffing Kate Hudson’s glamorous Hollywood hairstyle for the “Golden Globes” and her trek down one of the most famous red carpets.
I wanted to show off Kate Hudson’s healthy, shiny hair in a style that emphasizes her true Hollywood beauty. As the perfect ‘Muse’ and my inspiration, Kate is my generation’s Brigitte Bardot showing off soft voluptuous hair that is touchable, glamorous and now Kate’s very own signature look. Soft, voluptuous, healthy hair never looked more glamorous.
To achieve Kate Hudson’s “Golden Globe” look, David outlined his procedure for her red carpet celebrity hairstyle below, which can be recreated at home using the right hair care products, such as the ones the celebrity hairstylist used from the IT&LY HAIRFASHION’S Purity Design Line that gives a natural, long-lasting hold, perfect for beautiful results.
- David applied IT&LY’s Pure Water Drops Serum before blow-drying.
- Next, he added IT&LY’s Pure Style Mousse Strong and used a medium round brush at the root area to add volume then switched to a large round brush to smooth and create soft rounded edges around Kate Hudson’s face for her red carpet hairstyle.
- After drying, David Babaii created a natural side part on Kate Hudson’s head spritzing IT&LY’s Pure Volumizing Eco at the base for added lift and down the shaft for piecey definition.
- For Kate Hudson’s sexy fringe, David Babaii wrapped the bang area around a medium round brush spraying a small amount of IT&LY’s Pure Volumizing Eco again and with the blow dryer temperature on high, he directed heat on the brush followed by a quick blast of cool air to set, gently removing the brush to release the fringe.
- Babaii combed through Kate Hudson’s hair with his fingers, allowing the hair to fall naturally into place for her completed “Golden Globe” look, finishing, with IT&LY Pure Definition Hair Spray for soft touchable hair with memory hold.
IT&LY HAIRFASHION, the line used by celebrity hairstylist, David Babaii, on Kate Hudson’s “Golden Globe,” look can be found on Long Island at participating Lemon Tree Hair Salons.
©, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC, DBA snaptwig.com. For similar to above, click subscribe to receive instant Long Island hair care updates.
The author receives no compensation from any PR Firm for the above recommendation and is not responsible for any effects, positive or negative, that may occur. Follow Deirdre on Twitter, like her on Facebook fan page, Ask the Pro, read her haircare and beauty blog or email her any questions or comments.