Super Bowl week is officially upon us all and The NFL Experience is about to get underway where there will be 850,000 square feet of awesome NFL fun for fans. On Monday, Jan. 28, 2013, the NFL released the full schedule of players that will be making autograph signing appearances.
These autograph sessions, and many others, will take place at the NFL Experience happening at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, LA from Jan. 30-Feb. 3, 2013.
The official autograph signing stage will be located in Hall D of the Convention Center, and players will sign in two-hour time blocks. Please note that names and schedule of appearances are subject to change at any time. Refunds will not be granted for changes to the schedule.
Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013
- 3 p.m.-5 p.m. Mark Ingram
- 3 p.m.-5 p.m. Deuce McCallister
- 5 p.m. -7 p.m. Kyle Rudolph
- 5 p.m.-7 p.m. Malcolm Jenkins
- 7 p.m.-9 p.m. Toby Gerhart
- 7 p.m.-9 p.m. Stephen Tullock
Thursday, Jan. 31, 2013
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Antonio Brown
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Victor Cruz
- 1 p.m.-3 p.m. Brandon Carr
- 1 p.m.-3 p.m. Chris Givens
- 3 p.m.-5 p.m. Carl Thomas
- 3 p.m.-5 p.m. Marshawn Lynch
- 5 p.m.-7 p.m. Calais Campbell
- 5 p.m.-7 p.m. Jamaal Charles
- 7 p.m.-9 p.m. Kordell Stewart
- 7 p.m.-9 p.m. Ben Watson
Friday, Feb. 1, 2013
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Doug Martin
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Darnell Dockett
- 1 p.m.-3 p.m. Randall Cobb
- 1 p.m.-3 p.m. Sean Weatherspoon
- 3 p.m.-5 p.m. Luke Kuechly
- 3 p.m.-5 p.m. LeSean McCoy
- 5 p.m.-7 p.m. Chris Long
- 5 p.m.-7 p.m. Joe Montana
- 7 p.m.-9 p.m. Lance Moore
Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Ahmad Bradshaw
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Ladainian Tomlinson
- 1-3 p.m. Antonio Pierce
- 1-3 p.m. Archie Manning
- 3-5 p.m. Antonio Cromartie
- 3-5 p.m. Willie Roaf
- 5-7 p.m. Plaxico Burress
- 5-7 p.m. Toby Gerhart
- 7-9 p.m. Willie McGahee
Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013
- 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Derrick Brooks
- 10 a.m.-12 p.m. TBD
- 12 p.m.-2 p.m. Chris Givens
- 12 p.m.-2 p.m. Earl Thomas
- 2 p.m.-4 p.m. Charles Tillman
Tickets to NFL Experience can be purchased over the phone by calling (866) TIX-4NFL (849-4635), online at www.SuperBowl.com or at the stadium box office at Gate A.
Beginning Jan. 30, opening day of NFL Experience driven by GMC, fans can purchase tickets at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center box office. Tickets sold at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center box office will go on sale one hour before opening daily.
Tickets are $25.00 for adults and $20.00 for children 12 and under, and permit entry for a particular day and time. Tickets purchased by phone and online are subject to a Ticketmaster service charge.
For e-mail updates whenever a new article is posted, please subscribe at the bottom of the page and follow me on Twitter: @CapnDanny, GoogleBuzz, or join my group on Facebook and Celebrity Buzz.