Whether it’s at work, a girls’ night out, a red carpet event or special occasion, fashion disasters seem to happen at the worst times. Panty lines, shoulder dents, deodorant marks and other mishaps can ruin a special outfit. These things also seem to stand out in photos, leaving us with memories we won’t soon forget. Next time you head out, be prepared. There are easy and affordable ways to fix the most common fashion disasters, so you’ll be able to enjoy yourself worry-free!
- Panty lines are one of the most common fashion disasters. Sometimes it may seem impossible to avoid them. However, Shibue Couture has developed a fantastic line of no-line strapless panties that are perfect for any occasion. These fab little panties are reusable, rewashable and self-adhesive. These are the perfect solution to embarrassing panty lines.
- Shoulder dents and slipping bra straps can also be annoying. The Shoulder Savers from Shibue Couture are made to provide relief and prevent shoulder dents that are created from your bra. They also help keep your bra in place so you won’t have to worry with constantly adjusting the straps. These are great for everyday use and for special outfits. Each pack includes a pair of black, nude and clear savers.
- For dresses and tops with built in bras or for looks with no bra, Cover Ups are a must. These will help give you a soft, sleek look, and they are available in three colors. Choose from nude, mocha or black. These are washable, reusable and self-adhesive.
- For on-the-go emergencies, carry a Fashion Emergency Kit with you. This little kit is small enough to fit in your purse and clutch, and it’s filled with everything you might need. This kit includes fashion tape, earring backs, a shoe shine sponge, a hair band, lint removing sheets and so many more must-have items. For whatever the disaster is, this kit has you covered.
- Keep jewelry, shoe straps, collars and scarves in place with Accessory Dots. Necklaces and scarves like to move around, and sometimes we don’t even notice when it has happened. To prevent this from happening, just peel and stick an Accessory Dot wherever you need it. The 3M adhesive will keep it in place.
Avoid embarrassing photos and situations caused by fashion disasters with these quick, easy and affordable fixes. Keep these easy little fixes in mind before you head out. Hope these help make your next night out a success!