If you want to get in the best shape of your life, it’s time to turn on the TiVo and dial in the DVR. The reason: Dr. Mehmet Oz’s talk show is focusing on fat-melting, calorie-blasting diets during the week kicking off April 22. From a Paleo diet primer to an Ayurvedic weight loss plan, Dr. Oz has the skinny you need to shed pounds and keep them off. Here’s your sneak peek:
- April 22: Dr. Oz investigates the Paleo diet craze. Does this protein-packed plan really work to take off the pounds safely and permanently? Learn more by clicking here to get “The Paleo Answer: 7 Days to Lose Weight, Feel Great, Stay Young.” In addition, his daughter Daphne is visiting the show to talk about her own health tips. Learn about her new healthy cookbook, “Relish,” by clicking here.
- April 23: Fight heart disease and live longer with a drink? Advocates of Greek coffee claim it’s true. Get the skinny from Dr. Oz.
- April 24: Get answers to common health questions, and benefit from the diet wisdom of Bob Harper. He’s written a new book designed to help you lose weight fast, entitled “Jumpstart to Skinny: The Simple 3-Week Plan for Supercharged Weight Loss” (click here to buy now).
- April 25: Have you heard of Ayurveda? This ancient science can be used to fight fat – and Dr. Oz has the latest on how you can transform your body with Ayurvedic fat fighters. Get a taste of it by clicking here to get “Eat-Taste-Heal: An Ayurvedic Cookbook for Modern Living.”
- April 26: Popular actress Eva Longoria is on a mission of health. Plus: Get summer slim-downs!