Milestone, Inc., has possible openings for two shifts, that would provide care for children. They are currently hiring for full time openings at residential group homes ( 5 – 7 ) residents. The staff must be flexible to work 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts any day of the week including weekends to meet the needs of the residents.
They are also hiring for the 2nd shift only (2:30 pm to 10:30 pm) and 3rd shift (10:15 pm to 8:15 am) at their larger facilities. All facility team members have meetings to set up schedules at least two week in advance.
The staff must be 18 years to work with adults, 21 or older to work with children. They must have a current Illinois Driver’s License (except for the 3rd shift) and a clear criminal background check.
Job Description for Direct Care Staff
- Performs duties for the care, treatment, and safety of the individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Provides required personal care services (i.e. bathing/showering routines, combing hair, brushing teeth, etc.).
- Assists with activities based on Individuals Served level of ability and need. (i.e. playing games, reading books, range of motion activities, etc.).
- Goes on community outings with Individuals Served.
- Implements any and all lesson plans given by supervisors for the day.
- Assists in maintaining clean, safe environment at group homes.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Safe driving record/approved driver when specified.
- Must be able to intervene physically in behavioral or health related crisis.
The salary is $9.34 per hour.
Milestone, Inc. – 4060 Mc Farland Road Office or fax to (815) 986 – 0535. or call Rachel Freeman at (815) 639 – 2845 for any questions. Or go to: www.milestone-inc-il.org
All interested applicants must fill out an application either in person or printed out from Milestone, Inc. website.