The Anti-Cruelty Society is holding their “Jackpot” event for St. Patrick’s Day as a part of their CATpaign. Five of their lovely felines are being featured; those being at the shelter for the longest amount of time. For those five, their adoption fee will be waived. Just like the luck that this holiday represents, the offer is for a limited time only!
First let’s take a look at the felines seeking a forever residence and family. Each cat is featured below:
1. Telly, ID #17307964, is a female brown Domestic Shorthair/Mix. She is eight years old. Telly is not declawed. She is an amazing feline – not only beautiful on the exterior, but on the inside as well. It would be great if she could find someone to love her as her previous owner did before they passed away, leaving Telly alone and lonely. This little lady loves to play with her toys and also loves to cuddle and snuggle. At times she feels nervous when she is held, but she does love to be scratched, likes other pets and likes to give head bumps.
2. Nala, ID #17301665, is a large white and black female Domestic Shorthair/Mix. She is almost two years old. This feline is fun and quirky and filled with personality. Although not declawed, she is playful, curious and loaded with energy. This young lady loves to play with all types of toys, run and play. She just wants an opportunity to build a life with you!
3. Tips, ID #17283867, is a female black and white Domestic Shorthair/Mix. She, too, is not declawed. Although not a serious offense, since her landlords would not allow cats, it did not lend to any favors for this shy, almost eight-year-old cat. Her family had to surrender her so this could very well have led to her cautious behavior. Tips is a big softie that just wants to fall in love with you!
4. Gabiola, ID #11534162 is a white and brown female Domestic Shorthair/Mix. Again, not declawed, this practically three-year-old, beautiful full-figured lady was surrendered to TACS when her owner was moving and she was unable to go along. Gabiola believes herself to be a diva is some cases so every once in awhile gets overstimulated. She does enjoy her toys and she is quite entertained with them. Her wish is to become a cuddly companion for a wonderful human being.
5. Charlie, ID #16668566, a brown male medium-sized feline that is almost five years old. He is not declawed but this does not detract from his sweet disposition. Charlie is a gentle young man that was surrendered to TACS when his owner was no longer able to care for him. He is playful and fun; quite the character! Charlie already has his personality packed, so he is ready to move right in with you and yours!
If any one of these lovely fluffy pets would make a great addition to your family, please note that The Anti-Cruelty Society is open Monday through Friday from Noon until 7:00 p.m. and from Noon to 5:00 p.m. on weekends. Applications are accepted up to 30 minutes before The Society closes.
Remember that adoption is for life! If you would like more information regarding their adoption process, please click here.